6-Week Dance Course
Ballet * Tap * Hip-hop * Tumbling * Jazz * Cheer
Has your little one expressed a desire to take dance classes? Are you concerned that they may not stick with it?
An 8-Week Course is the perfect chance to see if they will love dance for the long term, without needlessly making a year long commitment!
The Essence of Dance PAA is offering 6-Week dance courses in ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop and poms/cheer. We hope that doing so will give all children the opportunity to experience dance and hopefully form a love for it.
These classes will introduce dancers to the artform, ensuring proper technique and form while delivering loads of FUN!
Class sessions will end with a full costume and make-up recital in which the entire family can see their little dancer perform what they have learned.*
WHAT: 6-WEEK SESSION DANCE CLASSES
WHO: BOYS AND GIRLS, AGES 3-12 YEARS OLD
WHEN: MARCH 3, 2016 thru APRIL 14, 2016 (No classes the week of March 28-April 1)
SESSION II: APRIL 21, 2016 thru MAY 26, 2016
WHERE: CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT MEADOW LAKE PARK's DANCE STUDIO LOCATED @ 600 BECKMAN RD COLUMBIA, SC
ONLY REGISTRATION DATES:
FOR SESSION I: FEBRUARY 20, 2016 3-5 PM @ MEADOW LAKE PARK 600 BECKMAN RD COLUMBIA, SC
FOR SESSION II: APRIL 9, 2016 3-5 PM @ MEADOW LAKE PARK 600 BECKMAN RD COLUMBIA, SC
** REGISTRATION IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT MEADOW LAKE PARK **
TINY TOTS (3-6 YEARS)
These classes are...
SASSY STEPPERS (7-12 YEARS)
These classes are...
TINY TOTS DRESS CODE
3. Tap shoes
4. Ballet shoes
SASSY STEPPERS DRESS CODE
2. Loose (not too baggy) pants, NO DENIM
3. Smooth bottom sneakers (Converse or Keds style, name brands not necessary)
Please note that...
- Classes must consist of five students or the studio reserves the right to combine classes or eliminate the class.
- Classes will fill on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- The studio offers a discount of $5.00 per 8-week term for each additional child from a family enrolled.
- Classes must be paid in full at the first class session.
- * There is a $20 costume/recital fee due three weeks before the end of the session.
- COSTUME FEE DUE DATES: For Session I: March 17, 2016 / For Session II: May 5, 2016
- Returned Check Fee: Checks that are returned due to insufficient funds or closed accounts are subject to a $40 service charge.
- Accounts must be paid in full at the Registration Day event according to the policies stated or the studio has the option to deny participation in dance classes and/or the recital.
- There are no refunds on any fees at any time under any circumstances.